Thermo Scientific TruNarc analyzer is a handheld Raman system for rapid identification of suspected narcotics, without direct contact for most samples
A single test for multiple controlled substances provides narcotics officers with clear, definitive results for presumptive identification with no user interpretation. Lightweight and easy to use, the TruNarc™ device delivers fast and accurate narcotics analysis anywhere it's needed.
With the TruNarc instrument, the accuracy and reliability of a narcotics lab are available anywhere you go. Narcotics, stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens and analgesics are all easily identified using lab-proven Raman spectroscopy.
- Single test, multiple narcotics.
- Identifies dozens of different narcotics in a single test, saving time and money.
- Easy to use. Provides clear, definitive results which require no user interpretation.
- Broad analysis capability. Analyze key drugs of abuse as well as common cutting agents, precursors and emerging threats such as synthetic cathinones ("bath salts").
- Non-destructive, non-contact sampling. Scan directly through plastic or glass to minimize contamination, reduce exposure and preserve evidence.
- Automated data storage and report generation. Captures all scan results and self check results to help expedite prosecution.
- Computer admin. TruNarc Admin software captures all scan results including time and date stamp.